Life changing, but definitely bring a warm coat.
- Seeing a spoon with a bullet hole in it, unfortunately rendering it useless
- Hearing the Last Post at least 17 times
- The hotel rooms
- The food which no one really was sure what it was… even Mr Rimmer was clueless…
- Arriving at the car park to get on the coaches and seeing Miss Winchester arrive with a duvet and two pillows, along with all her luggage
- The bunk beds in the hotel rooms are lethal - you can easily remove the ladders leading to your roommates having to do involuntary parkour around the hotel room…
- Eating the hotel food. Don't. It's not worth it - bring your own (or order a pizza)
- Not bringing warm clothes - walking around fields is considerably less fun without suitable outerwear
- The hotel room walls are paper thin, watch out what you say especially if none other than Mr P himself is outside the door.