What can I do to help? How do I format pages? What needs doing? (etc etc)
Well, you've come to the right place! Here is a quick and handy guide for anyone wishing to edit.
A wiki is essentially a website that anyone with a registered account can edit. By clicking on the edit tab at the top of any page, you can edit its contents. You can get an account by clicking on the top right of the page.
3. This will bring up a pop-up that looks like this:
4. Click whichever folder on the left hand side fits your page most, for example, if your page is a teacher, then click teacher. If your page is a classroom, click rooms (this will then also allow you to go more specific and choose subject classrooms for example). Once you have done this, type in the name of your page at the bottom (no caps needed and this makes it easier to find the page in the future).
5. Once you have pressed select, you will be taken to your new page - however there will be a few details you will need to fill out first. Another pop-up will appear that looks like this, select Visual Editor as this is the easiest to edit, similar to a word document etc.
6. Then fill out the blank gaps on the next pop-up with the correct details and press ok, for example:
7. Fill in the page like a word document with whatever content you wish and press ‘create’ to save it! You can then start adding links to it from other pages if you want other people to find it.